Gibraltar Heritage Trust is responsible to the people of Gibraltar for the preservation and enhancement of all aspects of our heritage. This includes promoting our heritage culturally, educationally and doing so for the community and for visitors. We work closely with the Government of Gibraltar and the private sector in fulfilling those aims.
The Trust operates on a not-for-profit basis. Any surplus funds are applied to achieving the objectives of the Trust. Gibraltar’s heritage relies on company and personal support to keep it alive and relevant. It is a key part of our offering for visitors to Gibraltar but, critically also a part of our identity as Gibraltarians. With such a rich and varied past our ambition is to support the telling of our story for generations to come.
- Use of the Gibraltar Heritage Corporate supporter logo on company collateral
- Tailored CSR volunteering opportunities with Gibraltar Heritage - as resources permit
- Link on Gibraltar Heritage website to company and company profile
- Inclusion of the company logo on the Gibraltar Heritage corporate supporters board at the reception of The Main Guard Building
- 10% discount on staff membership of Gibraltar Heritage Trust
- Corporate Hire - 10% off future bookings of the Main Guard House
- Free admission to each of the monthly events for two staff members of corporate supporters
- Invitation to all events and talks with two free tickets for all that are charged
- Assistance with facilitating group visits to heritage sites - as staffing/volunteer resources permit
- High profile inclusion of the company logo on the back page of the Heritage Journal
- Discounts on Gibraltar Heritage calendars and all GHT produced products