As a non-profit charity we rely on your support to do our work.
Please note: Our membership year runs on a 12 month cycle.
Become a member today!
Everyone who lives, works, visits, or is linked in any way to Gibraltar should be a member. By investing in the Trust you are investing in Gibraltar’s past, its present and its future.
When you take out at annual membership, in addition to supporting Gibraltar, your membership also entitles you to:
- Access to the Trust’s monthly programme of events, including free trips and organised excursions.
- Access, by appointment, to the Trust’s referance library of books related to Gibraltar and its past. (The Trust is accepting donations of books on Gibraltar to add to this resource).
- Free entry to the Gibraltar Museum.
- Free entry to the upper Nature Reserve, St. Michael's Cave, Great Siege Tunnels, Military Heritage Centre, Tower of Homage, Ape's Den, Windsor Suspension Bridge, WWII Tunnels and 100 Ton Gun.
- Discounts and deals from local businesses added throughout the year.
- Annual report, our regular e-newsletter direct to your inbox, updates and information on what’s happening on the Gibraltar heritage scene.
- Discounts on all Gibraltar Heritage Trust Publications in our shop.
The events that the Trust organises allow me and my partner to explore places that we simply would not have seen without the help and knowledge of the Trust.