As a non-profit charity we rely on your support to do our work.
Please note: Our membership year runs on a 12 month cycle.
Become a member today!
Everyone who lives, works, visits, or is linked in any way to Gibraltar should be a member. By investing in the Trust you are investing in Gibraltar’s past, its present and its future.
When you take out at annual membership, in addition to supporting Gibraltar, your membership also entitles you to:
- Access to the Trust’s monthly programme of events, including trips and organised excursions. Our website is a great way to stay informed with new events.
- Access, by appointment, to the Trust’s reference library of books related to Gibraltar and its past.
- Free entry to the Gibraltar Museum.
- Free entry to the Upper Rock Nature Reserve, St Michael’s Cave, Great Siege Tunnels, Military Heritage Centre, Tower of Homage, Ape’s Den, Windsor Suspension Bridge, WWII Tunnels and the 100 Ton Gun.
- Annual report, our regular e-newsletter direct to your inbox, updates, and information on what’s happening on the Gibraltar heritage scene.
- Discounts in the Gibraltar Heritage Trust Shop on our own publications.
- 10% discount off purchases from Spirit of The Rock, Gibraltar’s Gin Distillery (excl. airport shop)
- 10% discount off purchases (wines) from Vinopolis Wine shop at 5 Main Street.
- 10% discount off purchases at Gibraltar Tea Company, 5 Turkey’s Lane.
The events that the Trust organises allow me and my partner to explore places that we simply would not have seen without the help and knowledge of the Trust.