As a non-profit charity we rely on your support to do our work.
Please note: Our membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June.
Become a member today!
Everyone who lives, works, visits, or is linked in any way to Gibraltar should be a member. By investing in the Trust you are investing in Gibraltar’s past, its present and its future.
When you take out at annual membership, in addition to supporting Gibraltar, your membership also entitles you to:
- Access to the Trust’s monthly programme of events, including free trips and organised excursions
- Free access to the Trust’s library of books related to Gibraltar and its past (The Trust is accepting donations of books on Gibraltar to add to this resource)
- Free entry to the Gibraltar Museum
- Free access at all sites in Gibraltar under the control of the Gibraltar Tourist Board
- Special member deals at Gibraltar Heritage Trust shop
- Annual newsletters, our e-newsletter direct to your inbox, updates and information on what’s happening on the Gibraltar heritage scene.
The events that the Trust organises allow me and my partner to explore places that we simply would not have seen without the help and knowledge of the Trust.